- If you do not agree to follow our rules, you agree to leave our website and discontinue its use.
- Our Daily Bread reserves the right to supplement these terms, any time, for any reason.
- When we supplement these terms, we will aspire to indicate they were changed, by changing the date pertaining to “last updated.”
- If you are entitled to notice of any change to these terms under any law or administrative rule within the known universe, you hereby waive such notice.
- Because you agree to be bound by these terms when using our website you are also responsible for making periodic reviews of these terms so you can stay informed of any updates we make.
- You are forbidden from using anything related to this website to do any act contrary to any law or social norm which may in anyway cause legal liability to Our Daily Bread within the known universe.
- The content of this website is our property, including, but not limited to, all of the code, all of the words, all images and photographs, etc. We give you no permission to use any of our content. While using this website you are permitted to print any content you desire.
- By using this website, you swear or affirm the following:
- You are solely responsible to maintain the accuracy of any information you provide to us, here and elsewhere.
- You have the legal capacity to make and be bound by, agreements.
- You are personally interacting with this website, manually, and not through automated or nonhuman means of any kind.
- As stated more specifically elsewhere within these terms, you will not use this website for any illegal or unauthorized purpose.
- You acknowledge that Our Daily Bread may suspend or terminate your use of this website at any time, for any reason, in its sole discretion
- Although we presently only obtain personal information from you to facilitate communication between you and us, it is possible that in the future this website may be altered in a manner which requires you to register and obtain a username and a password. Should that become the case, you acknowledge the following:
- You may be required to register.
- You agree to keep confidential and be responsible for any use of your password.
- We reserve the right to remove, reclaim, or change a username you select if we determine, in our sole discretion, that such username is inappropriate, obscene, or otherwise objectionable.
- This website shall not be used by you in connection with any commercial endeavors except those that are specifically endorsed and approved by us.
- You shall not, as stated more specifically elsewhere within this document, use any of our property, including, but not limited to:
- The systematic retrieval of data or other content from this website to create or compile, directly or indirectly, a collection, compilation, database, or directory without written permission from us.
- The unauthorized use of this website, including collecting usernames and/or email addresses of users by electronic or other means for the purpose of sending unsolicited email, or obtaining access by automated means or under false pretenses.
- The use this website or Our Daily Bread to advertise or offer to sell goods and services (although we permit you to truthfully depict in writing or otherwise, any contribution you made to our organization free of charge or, if a professional providing services pro bono, to list us as a client you provided services so along with a description of the work you provided).
- The circumvention, disablement, or interference with security-related features of this website, including features that prevent or restrict the use or copying of any Content or enforce limitations on the use of this website and/or the Content contained therein.
- The engagement in unauthorized framing of or linking to this website.
- The tricking, defrauding, or misleading of us and other users, especially in any attempt to learn sensitive user information such as, but not limited to, user passwords.
- The improper use of our support services or submission of false reports of abuse or misconduct.
- The interference with, disruption of, or creation of an undue burden on this website or the networks or services connected to this website.
- Any attempt to impersonate another user or person, or use of, the username of another user.
- Any use of any information obtained from this website in order to harass, intimidate, annoy, threaten, abuse, or harm another person.
- Any use of this website as part of any effort to compete with us or otherwise use this website and/or the Content for any revenue-generating endeavor or commercial enterprise.
- Any attempt to bypass any measures of this website designed to prevent or restrict access to this website, or any portion of this website.
- The deletion of the copyright or other proprietary rights notice from any content related to this website.
- The uploading of, or transmission of (or any attempt to upload or to transmit) viruses, Trojan horses, or other material, including excessive use of capital letters and spamming (continuous posting of repetitive text), that interferes with any party’s uninterrupted use and enjoyment of this website or modifies, impairs, disrupts, alters, or interferes with the use, features, functions, operation, or maintenance of this website.
- The uploading of, or transmission of (or any attempt to either upload or to transmit) any material that acts as a passive or active information collection or transmission mechanism, including without limitation, clear graphics interchange formats (“gifs”), 1×1 pixels, web bugs, cookies, or other similar devices (sometimes referred to as “spyware” or “passive collection mechanisms” or “pcms”).
- This website may contain links to other websites or send you to other websites automatically. Those websites may contain things like articles, photographs, text, graphics, pictures, designs, music, sound, video, information, applications, software, and other content or items belonging to or originating from third parties. Such websites and content are not investigated, monitored, or checked for accuracy, appropriateness, or completeness by us, and we are not responsible for any such third-party Websites accessed through this website. We are also not responsible for any third party content on this website, including the content, accuracy, offensiveness, opinions, reliability, privacy practices, or other policies of or contained in any other websites or their content.
- You should review the applicable terms and policies, including privacy and data gathering practices, of any website to which you navigate from this website or relating to any applications you use or install from this website. Any purchases you make through Third-Party Websites will be through other websites and from other companies, and we take no responsibility whatsoever in relation to such purchases which are exclusively between you and the applicable third party.
- You agree and acknowledge that we do not endorse the products or services offered on Third-Party Websites and you shall hold us harmless from any harm caused by your purchase of such products or services. Additionally, you shall hold us harmless from any losses sustained by you or harm caused to you relating to or resulting in any way from any Third-Party Content or any contact with Third-Party Websites.
- In our sole discretion, we reserve the right, but are not obliged to:
- Manage this website in a manner which protects our rights and property facilitates the proper functioning of this website.
- If you access this website from any place within the known universe other than the state of Ohio, by using this website you, through your continued use of this website, expressly consent to have your data transferred to and processed in Ohio or elsewhere by Our Daily Bread.
- If we terminate or suspend your access to our website for any reason, you are prohibited from using a fake or borrowed name, or the name of any third party, even if you may be acting on behalf of the third party, in order to access our website.
- We reserve the right to change, modify, or remove the contents of this website at any time or for any reason at our sole discretion without notice. However, we have no obligation to update any information on our Site. We also reserve the right to modify or discontinue all or part of this website without notice at any time. We cannot guarantee this website will be available at all times. We may experience hardware, software, or other problems or need to perform maintenance related to this website, resulting in interruptions, delays, or errors.
- There may be information on this website that contains typographical errors, inaccuracies, or omissions that may relate to this website, including descriptions, pricing, availability, and various other information. We reserve the right to correct any errors, inaccuracies, or omissions and to change or update the information on this website at any time, without prior notice.
- Notwithstanding the foregoing, we reserve the right, at your expense, to assume the exclusive defense and control of any matter for which you are required to indemnify us, and you agree to cooperate, at your expense, with our defense of such claims. We will use reasonable efforts to notify you of any such claim, action, or proceeding which is subject to this indemnification upon becoming aware of it.
- We may, in our sole discretion, maintain certain data that you transmit to this website for the purpose of managing this website, as well as data relating to your use of this website. Although we may perform regular routine backups of data, you are solely responsible for all data that you transmit or that relates to any activity you have undertaken using this website. You agree that we shall have no liability to you for any loss or corruption of any such data, and you hereby waive any right of action against us arising from any such loss or corruption of such data.
- If you wish to resolve a complaint regarding this website or receive further information regarding use of this website, please contact us at:
Our Daily Bread Soup Kitchen, attention: Website Administrator
1730 Race Street